- These Policies only apply specifically to the online education plans offered directly on the sharonblain.com website – because Sharon is a styling icon, you’ll find in addition to what’s offered here, she has lots of other cool products and services – so check those out for their specific T&C’s. We are all about keeping it simple, so we’re just sharing those that directly apply to the website you are now on!
- Ever need to contact us? Go for it and send us an email here: [email protected]
- We take great pride in our services and do our best to provide you with as much information to support your purchases and interactions with us – but please always do your own research. We want you to LOVE and ENJOY Sharon’s incredible online education!
- On that, we’re pretty confident that you’ll love the education plans on offer as much as we do, but hey, stranger things have happened – so please take note that we do not offer refunds or exchanges for change of mind. But here’s the great news – you are free to cancel your plan with us at the end of every monthly billing cycle because there are no lock-in contracts!
- In unusual cases, like if your service is unreasonably interrupted, we will do all we can to fix it as quickly as possible
- Of course, we respect your right to privacy, which is why we adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- We use several third-party providers, such as our e-learning platform. Like us, they are human, so sometimes things don’t always go to plan – just know we are all doing our best and will work together to answer your questions or find the best solutions to any pesky problems that present themselves.
Oh, and we’d love your help keeping this a happy and kind place to shop, browse and share.
Now for the nitty gritty details – grab that tea, put your feet up and enjoy the read!
- We respect your privacy
- Welcome to sharonblain.com (the 'Website'). The Website is operated by Sharon Blain Education Pty Ltd (ABN 96 154 294 283).
- Sharon Blain Education respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- "Personal information" is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
- Collection of personal information
- Sharon Blain Education will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your purchase. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference/s, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
- How we collect your personal information
- Use of your personal information
- Sharon Blain Education may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our services and better understand your needs. Sharon Blain Education may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, SMS, or mail.
- Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, digital delivery service providers, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third-party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding, or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Sharon Blain Education, including its associated businesses, websites, products and services, and its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in, or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
- Security of your personal information
- Sharon Blain Education is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure and we follow accepted industry standards. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- If a password is used to protect your account and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential and to change it if you think it has been compromised.
- Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). We can provide you with a copy of personal information held on our current records at no charge. However, a small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information if we need to access archived records. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you, or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading, please email us at [email protected]
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
- Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to Sharon Blain Education, PO BOX 463, Concord NSW 2137. We take complaints very seriously and will respond in a timely manner after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- We may email you with messages about your order or account activity. This may include when you have created a customer account, made a purchase, your customer account password has been updated or reset, or your registration with us is complete. You cannot unsubscribe from these messages.
- We may send you marketing emails to which you have subscribed. You can unsubscribe by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. We share your contact information with Klaviyo, our email marketing provider, so that they can send these emails on our behalf.
- You’ll receive an automated email within 24 hours after you abandon your shopping cart if you enter your email address at checkout, or are logged into your customer account, you add an available service into your shopping cart, and you close your browser or leave our website without completing the purchase. You can unsubscribe from these messages at the bottom of the email.
- When you visit our website:
When you come to the website owned and operated by Sharon Blain Education, we may collect certain information such as browser type, IP address, time zone, operating system, how you interact on our site, and website/s visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- Third-party sites::
Our site may have links to, or deliver your Purchase/Content via other websites not owned or controlled by us. This is meant for your convenience only. Links or delivery via other third-party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Sharon Blain Education is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
- Forums and other interactive services:
Our website may include discussion forums or other interactive areas or services, including reviews, blogs, chat rooms, bulletin boards, message boards, online hosting or storage services, or other areas or services in which you or third parties create, post or store any content, messages, comments, materials or other items on the sites (Interactive Areas). If you use an Interactive Area, you should be aware that these areas are open to the public and any personal information you post or provide at registration may be viewable by others. We are not responsible for personal information you submit in connection with the Interactive Areas, nor are we responsible for how others might use that information, including sending you unsolicited messages. Interactive Area postings may be retained indefinitely.
- When you visit our website:
- Contact Us
- If you wish to speak to us about this Policy, please contact us at: [email protected]